Saturday, October 18, 2014

#PFW part 2



Dear Paris  I am in love whit you..


Balmain

Olivier Rousteing like always straight simplicity whit more skin detalis,he said "let s free nipple,you know what I meen?"Ofcorse there was no nipples ,black & white simple cut but strong effect,mini and maxi lenght but midium whit maxi transparent part already hit.My favorit in part 2 #PFW


























Christian Dior

I love spring because it s beginning of summer I look like that,white is my color foe spring and summer and ofcurse lover her in every combination whit boots or like a shorts.Shorts in combination whit long jacket looks great,this season log waistcoat must have in your closet ..Christian knows that..






 








Guy Laroche

yellow love...







 
























Lanvin


























Nina Ricci























Undercover

My  fairytale....














































All photos via Style.com



No comments:

Post a Comment